Re: [FWDLK] Restoration & Preservation.

----- Original Message -----

Sorry, Ron is right, I just take offense to people acting like the worlds biggest sin is to take a great car and make it better (in the owners eyes). Either way they are great and I like 'em both ways.
Adam Lindenbaum

  I hate cancer.  And I hate when one of my guys goes home in a box.  I take offense to those who lob rockets into our camp, or point their RPGs at our vehicles.

  Against such realities, it is hard to take "offense" to some other guy running his jib about his views on old cars.

  Just a matter of perspective.

  B.