Re: [FWDLK] 1960 DeSoto parts needed

I don't know about the numbers you list, but Moparmall has shocks listed. I bought them for my 60 DeSoto from them. They also have a lot of parts for our Mopars there.

U-joints would be the same as C bodies. Since the 60 DeSoto is the same body and mechanicals as the 60 Chrysler, you can find parts by going looking for 60 Chrysler. A lot of people in parts stores don't even know what a DeSoto is, LOL.
 Again, pinion seal would be the same as Chrysler.

You would greatly benefit by joining the National DeSoto Club and being able to network with DeSoto owners worldwide. Check out our website at www.desoto.org        There is a link there also for doing online.

Regis Bodnar, Treasurer, NDC #5647
104 Betsy Court
Greensburg, PA 15601
724-433-2645