[FWDLK] Greetings. I'm new to the FL mailing list

[FWDLK] Greetings. I'm new to the FL mailing list

My name is Chris Rulon. I'm retired, live in upstate New York near Albany and own three 1960's MOPARS.
I fell in love with Chryslers at 10 years old when I first laid eyes on a 1960 New Yorker in my hometown. Now over 57 years later, I am the owner of a 1960 New Yorker 2-door hardtop. It is in great shape--a period piece representing the robust optimism of 1960s America.
I later came across a 1963 Chrysler Pacesetter convertible for sale and added that to my garage. It needs some attention to under-the-dash issues but otherwise is in fine shape.
At a car show I spied a 1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer 2-door hardtop. The seller was knee deep in restoring another car and needed space and cash.. Sold!
So, as it stands now, I have a three-car MOPAR collection.

I take the New Yorker out sparingly--mostly for special occasions and to shows. It is more than a collectable car--it's a responsibility that I take seriously to pass on one day.
The Pacesetter is out more often. Who can resist driving a big convertible with a 383 on a beautiful sunny day? Or a warm night?
The Pioneer will be my daily driver one day. It sports a 1969 225 slant-six, and a rear axle from a 1968 Newport. It's solid, looks great with a subtle patina, and is a pleasure to drive.

So, that's the short version of my MOPAR story. I look forward to following this mailing list, learning and making connections with you.
Thanks for putting together and maintaining this mailing list for Forward Look owners.

Chris Rulon
1960 Chrysler New Yorker 2-door hardtop.
1963 Chrysler 300 Pacesetter convertible
1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer 2-door hardtop