Re: [FWDLK] Greetings. I'm new to the FL mailing list

Re: [FWDLK] Greetings. I'm new to the FL mailing list

Nice, you have great taste in cars! I also have a '60 New Yorker coupe. It runs & drives, but still a work in progress. I also have a '61 Dodge, but it's a Lancer wagon, so not the same thing. :)
Nathan