      1. Re: C300 Intake casting number
           From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
      2. '52 / '56 Chrysler Parade Phaeton
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Tie Rod Setting?
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Tie Rod Setting?
           From: Gary Nelson <Gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. '28 Chrysler Roadster for sale
           From: "Rick Tibben"<tibbmopar@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: '52 / '56 Chrysler Parade Phaeton
           From: Paul Martin <paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx>
      7. For Sale 300 and 300 B Intake and Carbs
           From: quentsmith@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: '52 / '56 Chrysler Parade Phaeton
           From: sherwoodk@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Tie Rod Setting?
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Engine Turquoise
           From: moparted <moparted_70@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:21:19 EDT
   From: jrcote56@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: C300 Intake casting number

Ditto on Quentin Smith's intake  number----- 1634285 .
John

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 19:56:56 -0500
   From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: '52 / '56 Chrysler Parade Phaeton

Jeff Carter of JC Auto Resto http://www.jcauto.com/  in Washington state
dropped me a note recalling that New York city's Chrysler parade phaeton
survived the '93 World Trade Center bombing (it was stored with motor pool
vehicles in one of the underground garages at the time),  but he had not
heard anything regarding what may have happened to it on 9/11/2001.

The car is one of the originally '52 bodied cars that was updated with a
1956 appearance.  The NY car was last known to be black with a gray
interior.

That brings up the following very interesting question:  Where was NY's
Chrysler parade phaeton on 9/11/2001 ?
Is anyone aware of it having been used in any parade or other event in the
last year?  Or have you heard anything of its current whereabouts?

Thanks,
Wayne Graefen

Message: 3