           From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
      2. Greetings
           From: RONVE@xxxxxxx
      3. Holiday Greetings
           From: SADuggan@xxxxxxx
      4. Holiday Greetings
           From: "Wieland, Elizabeth" <EWieland@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Christmas & Health
           From: "Wayne Graefen" <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Car does not want to start
           From: "Ryan Hill" <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Car does not want to start
           From: "Warren R Anderson" <wranderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: AIr Cleaner 300K
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Car does not want to start
           From: "obiwan10" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Car does not want to start
           From: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 08:53:44 EST
   From: crash5194@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AIr Cleaner 300K

       Bruce,

       I have a 300-K with a single Carter AFB 4bbl and it has a 10 or 12"
dia air filter.

       I didn't think that in '64 they had the crankcase breather hooked to
the air filter until '65.

       Someone may have replaced the old air filter assembly with a newer
type to hook to the crankcase beather to get rid of the smoke and slobber.

       Crash
       300-K convert

Message: 2