           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. SV: Phone Number
           From: "Carl Westman" <carl.westman@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. VB: SV: Phone Number
           From: "Carl Westman" <carl.westman@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Lefty's Earliest Owners List
           From: lettercars@xxxxxxx
      5. Damper Install
           From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Damper Install
           From: Kurt Greske <kurt_greske@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Damper Install
           From: Kurt Greske <kurt_greske@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 12:35:32 -0800
   From: "jennifer allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Phone Number

I've left my club roster at the office and need to give Andy Mikonis a
call.

Anyone have his number handy?

Thanks,

Matt Allyn

Message: 2
   Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:02:10 +0100
   From: "Carl Westman" <carl.westman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SV: Phone Number

Yepp,
>From a ice cold Sweden you get the number to Andy in Illinois
773-523-3330, r41hp@xxxxxxxxx

Rgrgds..Carl

I've left my club roster at the office and need to give Andy Mikonis a
call.

Anyone have his number handy?

Thanks,

Matt Allyn

For list server instructions, go to

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

Message: 3
   Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 22:22:37 +0100
   From: "Carl Westman" <carl.westman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: VB: SV: Phone Number

Hi,
Yes we got snow!!! Plenty of it and -18 degrees C I guess that it's
about 0 F??
Spending most time in front of the PC, can't have too much of activities
outdoors with the kids in this weather.
Greetings to all of you
Rghrds..Carl