Re: [Chrysler300] Damper Install

Hi Matt,

Hey, while you are in OSH ( if you go in OSH ) please look and see
if they still have Vermont-American ( or anybody else's ) taps in the big
sizes like 3/4-16 and especially in taper grind for me. You know, taps are
available in "plug" ( the most common one where there is about a 4 or 5
thread taper on the lead taper section ), "taper" ( where the lead taper is
more like ten threads ), and "bottoming" ( used to cut threads all the way
to the bottom of a non-through hole - where the lead taper section is only
about one or two threads long ). I'm not talking about NPT pipe thread
taper taps, I'm talking about machine screw threads.

Thanks in advance, nobody has them around here and I wanted to know
if I could order them from somebody where I could get them in "one"
quantities instead of package lots of 6 like Rutland sells them. ( If
there's anything I don't need it's six 3/4-16 taps at 30 bucks a piece!!
And so on for every size coarse and fine thread from half inch to one inch
at that price!! ;o)

Kurt

Kurt Greske ( kurt_greske@xxxx )