           From: Frank_MacInnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: 300F dash lights/exhaust
           From: Redwoodlse@xxxxxxx
      3. G trunk floor
           From: "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. A/C Clucth Bearing
           From: "Jennifer Allyn" <gearhead.girl@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:50:17 -0500
   From: Frank_MacInnis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 300F dash lights/exhaust

Happy New Year All.  My dash lights are out.  Is there a test other than
checking fuses (which are ok) or is it easier just to go ahead with a
rebuilt power pack?  Any comments on the power pack service advertised in
the newsletter?
While I'm at it, has anyone used the exhaust systems advertised  in the
letter?  Suggestions for mufflers?  Are the systems the same for converts
as for hardtops?  Best regards- - Frank MacInnis

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If
copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify
the
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient.

Message: 2