      1. Seat-mouldings.
           From: ivan.regos@xxxxxxxxxx
      2. Correct PCV VALVE Available, 1961 and up
           From: "John and Donna" <drjjkoot@xxxxxxx>
      3. FW: [FWDLK] STOLEN '64 Chrysler 300-K 2drHt, San Francisco CA
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. (no subject)
           From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
      5. Computer Walls
           From: paulholm <paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Looking for Norm
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:13:25 +0100
   From: ivan.regos@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Seat-mouldings.

Hello To All.
On different photos I have seen the metal mouldings on the side of the
seats(upper part) on the 1962 300. Well on mine these are missing, any
tips
where I can find them?
Sincerely Ivan from Sweden...

Message: 2