Re: [Chrysler300] C300 door handle removal

Re: [Chrysler300] C300 door handle removal

>I give up. How does one remove the interior door handles? There appears
>be a small U shaped clip, but I can not get it off. Do I need a special
>tool?
>
>Thanks,
>Frank in Eugene.

Door Handle and Window Lift Remover; NAPA service tools, part no. 431.

Door Handle Tool; Snap-On no. S9538A

Door Handle Tool; Snap-On no. A159

HTH

Warren Anderson
Sedona,AZ
Where you can have too much good weather; 62 deg F here today and the USFS
may start closing our forest areas by April if we do not get significant
precip. I love the desert but I (like a lot of other folks) think a nice
shower for me and car washing is nice too.