      1. Re: Leaf Springs
           From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
      2. Trans Cable Leak Fix
           From: mwl1967@xxxxxxx
      3. Rams or 4 Speed on a K - But Not Both - Why?
           From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
      4. holley carb. question
           From: "my69300 <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. leaky carb.
           From: "my69300 <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <tubman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. 300B Transmission
           From: Matts Wignell <wiggson@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. history of a 300H
           From: "michael burke" <c300f@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. 1965 300
           From: smkyjoexvi@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: 1965 300
           From: Robert Merritt <okbobwynmer@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: 1965 300
           From: "Kelly Pierce" <jkrestor300@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 05:04:45 -0700 (MST)
   From: mr-320@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Leaf Springs

        i dont bother with re-arching, think its a waste of time and
money, they have sagged to where they are for a reason. what ive done
for the last 35 years is to get another identical, or close set of
springs, cut the curls off the main leaves and put the main in just
under the main [orig] and the first leaf of the donor in then the rest
of the orig spring pack; this lifts the car about 2 is inches and
greatly increases the rate and makes for a great set of springs that
will never sag a bit and work very well, for many years. just one [very
cheap] mans solution to the throwing money at springs dilemma..........

                                                     JEFF
                                                      tucson az.

Message: 2