           From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. For Sale : 300L 4 speed - C453268376
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Stainless trim
           From: "Roger Schaaf" <obiwan10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Lower rear quarter panels
           From: "George McKovich" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Lower rear quarter panels - reply
           From: John Hertog <crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Don't go near Atlas.
           From: Gary Nelson <garythepartsdoc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:00:57 -0500
   From: "Vath, Michael J." <mjvath@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Buffers/Stainless - holiday  gifts for yourself

a plug for a cheap buffer: Grizzly Tools ( http://www.grizzly.com/ ) Sells imported metal & wood working tools cheeeeeeap.  Most of the stuff is chinese.

My $99 buffer (with cast iron stand) has polished 4 cars worth of stainless PLUS about 200 hubcaps so far.  Harbor Freight Tools also sells the same kind of import stuff (including sand blast pots), so compare for best deals - then make the other match/beat the ad price.

The Baldor stuff is great for a professional, but a bit pricey for us poor folk.    Best of all, The Wife will approve of the big savings!

Roger, thanks for the Grrrrreat info!  Happy holidays.