[Chrysler300] Not the first, maybe the Last!

[Chrysler300] Not the first, maybe the Last!

Howdy everybody!

You may have noticed that my signature file on my previous post has not
one, but two Chrysler 300s in it again.  A while back in this forum we
were discussing who among our members were the first in line to buy a
new Chrysler 300M 5 or so years ago.  I didn't even come close to that
honor, but maybe, just maybe I'm the LAST guy here to buy a brand
spankin' new 300M!

I will admit, that I have been drooling just a bit over the new 300
Sedan, but alas, it seems the dealers around here are fairly proud of
them and won't part with one for less than sticker.  Not gonna do it,
wouldn't be prudent.  If I can't buy 'em at invoice or less, it just
doesn't happen.

Anyway, I also can't resist cruising just about any car lot if I've got
a spare moment.  Well, that's what happened a couple of weeks ago, when
I stumbled across an unsold, still brand spankin' new '03 M Special at a
small non 5-star dealer in a little town in southern Ohio.  Wow, you
talk about anxious.....  The dealer whacked almost 9K of the sticker,
gave me what I wanted for the trade I needed to move, and off we went!

I'm grinning big, living large in a 300 again, only this time I'm
assisted by a GPS driven Chrysler Navigation system and I get my tunes
from the Sirius satellite radio network.  This car talks to satellites!
I feel like George Jetson.  Too cool....

So, I couldn't lay claim to be the first, but what the heck, I'll take
the title of the last member here to buy a "new" 300M.  (That is until
somebody else does it, then I'll just have to be next to the last.....)

Best Regards to all,

Thomas F. Miller
tfm@xxxxxxxxxxxx
614.975.4164  voice / messaging