RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: Breaking news: Chrysler 300 named Motor Trend's

RE: [Chrysler300] Fw: Breaking news: Chrysler 300 named Motor Trend's Car o...

Just came back from the Chrysler dealer here in Geneva, Switzerland, and
took a look at the new 300 C STATION WAGON.  The Dodge Magnum is not
officially imported so they've created the 300 C Station Wagon for Europe
(basically a Dodge Magnum with a 300 C front end clip)...will be available
in January with 4WD !!!!! letter car with 4 WD and Station Wagon??????  I
have to admit that it looks pretty cool, especially when you compare it with
the present European production...

Cheers

Jean