  From: Jonnie<mailto:Jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 9:09 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 392 hemi

  Thanks to everyone for all the reply's I got about the hemi. new gas tank, new gas,rebuilt carbs, new plugs-----I have removed and cleaned them several times after oiling cylinders-----the first 2 condensors I tried were bad, the third was good-----new points, new dist. cap, new rotor---I checked distributer ----was ok---I checked several different plugs and all were firing-----.I will keep you posted---Johnnie

'Thanks & Giving.'