re vacuum plating

 I finally remembered to phone Mr. Chuck VanderByl of C.V. Plastics
Plating in Mission, B.C. (near Vancouver BC) during normal working hours and
here is his web site:

www.cvvacuumplaters.com
His email address is cvplastc@xxxx
Chuck did some of this vacuum plating for me several years ago for some of
my Chryslers and also my 65 gto conv. It has stood up very well.
Also remember that you are dealing with canadian money so you gain a lot
on the exchange.
Best regards from Fern and all have a nice week end as we are
having our Thanksgiving this coming monday.