AAJ Disc Conversion - Anybody Driving One?

AAJ Disc Conversion - Anybody Driving One?

The AAJ company disc brake conversions for '49-62 Mopars have been around
for maybe a year now. Allows use of 14" wheels when original. Anyone in
this club install one of these conversion kits? And what are your results
and conclusions?

AAJ web site is

http://www.geocities.com/aajbrakes/

I receive club mail in digest form and with all the included original
messages in new posts with the new server, its gotten VERY hard to read. If
someone has already commented on my questions, please excuse this post.

Wayne