recent trends suggest that mobile

Growth area in telecommunications.
(Complication) As consultants whose clients will be affected by this trend, what opportunities should we anticipate?
(Answer) Slide 3: Opportunities to Watch for: (pyramid slide)
Notes:
Technological: The major technological opportunities will be opened up by advances in third generation technology and telemetry.
A. Third generation
Third generation technology, which is already appearing on the market, enables mobile phone users to access the internet, allowing them to check e-mail, stock prices, manage their finances, and surf the web.