Valve Cover Stamp

Just an FYI, I went out and checked some valve covers from a 1955 331 Hemi in
the garage and they both have the stamp between the #2 & #4 and #1 & # 3
cylinders. The stamp reads as follows: USE ONLY 3/4 REACH
SPARK PLUG IN THIS
ENGINE

Below the word engine there is a diagram of a spark plug with the measurement
of what the reach should look like. I will try and get a good digital pic of
it.

Steve Hildebrandt
55 C-300
Chicago, IL