Windshield wiper foot pedal on 57C

Ok here is the problem, there are two sets of red and yellow wires coming out of the foot pedal and one set of red and yellow wires out of the wiper motor. If I'm reading the wiring diagram correctly, on set goes to the switch(which one I'm not sure) and what do you do with the other two sets of red and yellow wires? One diagram shows the set from the motor going to the switch and one diagram show one set from the foot pedal going to the switch.

Help, this doesn't make any since to me, hopefully it makes since to someone out there.

Zak