300K

Yes, it's that time of the decade again... Time for
the 300K feature in the Club News. We need stories,
we have none. Let's hit those typewriters, boys and
girls.

We'll set the deadline for one month: October 7th.

Let me know if you can submit a story. Thanks in
advance,

Andy Mikonis
Editor, Chrysler 300 Club News
R41HP@xxxx