Parts needed

Hi all,

Anyone with info on what is the status of the club sponsored project to
produce sheet metal repair parts for rocker/quarter panels for the 57-59
models? Are they finished and for sell? Any fixed price for the
clubmembers?

Next is about parts missing. Anyone out there that might have been sitting
on a pair of original carburettors or even together with a complete mainfold
with linkage for a 300:C for the last couple of 20 years or so? I hope
someone can stand loosing them because they would do a whole lot of more
good on my car while missing. THe correct type should read Carter WCFB
2534S and WCFB 2535S. Pls have a look amongst old dusty "good to have
things" and see if you are able to help out.

rgds
Ulf, 3N57 2660