help on 300f back-up light problem

Hi Group,

The back-up lights do not work on my 1960 300F. I have been told the
problem is most likely the switch.

I have also been told the switch is located behind the reverse push button
in the dash. There is no switch there and it looks like there never was.

Has any one thoughts as to where the switch is located or any other
suggestions for the back-up light problem
?????

Thanks for your input.

Wayne Wunderlich