From: obiwan10
To: Chrysler 300 Club Listverver ; John Hertog
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] MetalCrafters - reply

My friend is quite aware of MetalCrafters from previous dealings and he does not believe that he is confusing them with anyone. I showed him the photos of the prototype quarters on the website and he was immediately a skeptic. This was some 6 weeks or so ago. There also is a renown auto upholstery fabric manufacture in the Northwest US(WA) who he also has such an opinion of. Ordered and paid for up front upholstery fabric for his New Yorker and in some 3 years has yet to receive it. There are in this industry many frauds, scams and charlatans and many of our members have at one time or another been victim. In fact I suspect that most of us have been made promises that have been broken by some of these types of operatives. Incidentally my friend is located in Southern Calif and he among the best at what he does. Incidentally where is MetalCrafters located?

Perhaps we shall know more as this quarter panel project plays out.

Roger