300 K 4 speed

Folks:

I don't know if any among us have this car (since I have no clue as to the
VIN), but I have personal familiarity with a black 300K 4speed that was on
Long Island, NY in the late1960's. I bought the dual point from the owner
who had replaced it w/ an Accel unit. Although I never saw the original
interior (it was replaced w/ white diamond tuft by 1969 or so), I think it
was a white vinyl interiored car when delivered new. The owner of the car
owned a Chevron Station in Greenlawn, NY and it was definitely a car that,
even in those days, was a head turner (especially when it went down Jericho
Turnpike and you expected it to shift automatically and then you heard
otherwise...that was my first encounter with it).

If anyone has this car, I can give you more info on it...I think it was one
of those vehicles that may have survived, given it's uniqueness and the
attention it received in the late 60's and early 70's...And then again, may
be overly optimistic!

Keith