SMS in Oregon

One of the first things I did to my K was to replace the drivers side
seat panel. I located SMS in Portland and they provided me with the
correct basket weave vinyl and embossed the vertical lines in it to
match existing. I was impressed. I also bought some wind lace , a little
larger than stock,and white pearlesant vinyl. The costs seemed fair and
the service was very good.
My only problem was finding an upholstery technician to install the
insert properly.It could have turned out a lot better.
I can't remember if I had to pay up front. That was six or so
years ago.
My 2 cents
Mickey Bevard
Vancouver Wa.