From: Thomas Miller [mailto:tfm@xxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 9:01 PM
To: Redwoodlse@xxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Lefty's Earliest Owners List

HEY LEFTY!

You left out the stats for 300M! I actually bought one brand new off
the showroom floor 10/98!!! <BIG GRIN>

Seriously though, these are pretty neat stats. The 300M was a really
big deal to me. A brand new letter car at age 39! I had a REALLY big
grin on my face when I brought the M home. Anyway, the caboose to this
train of thought is how about some stories in the newsletter or here
about letter car purchases. Did anyone among us buy a letter car brand
new? Did anyone actually special order a car? Come on gang! I've seen
the quality of story telling this bunch is capable of at some recent
meets! How about it. Let's hear some stories about what it was like to
buy one of these brutes back then regardless of whether you still have
the car or not.

Diana and I hope that everyone has had a wonderful Holiday and want to
wish everyone a Happy New Year!

Best Regards,

Thomas F. Miller
300C, 300M

tfm@xxxx
614.975.4164 voice/page
707.667.2601 eFax

>>> <Redwoodlse@xxxx> 12/31/02 03:46PM >>>
Here's what I've collected so far. Shows you what the hurdle height
is!

1955 6/59 Warren Anderson
1956 9/76 Phil Irish
1957 7/58 John Chesnutt