From: Doug Warrener [mailto:dwarrener@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:26 AM
To: 'Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300h Seat Belts

I am going to send my belts to snnake oyl for reconditioning, but have a
question about the belting. My belts are made from an off-white heavy
weave
material. My first H had black belts made from a finer weave material.
The
belts on Jim Murdoch's H that is for sale are black, but the belts that
were
on Gary Winthrope's H appear to be like my off-white ones.Which is
correct?
Are they both correct? Doug W.

For list server instructions, go to