Last Call

Hi Gang,

Just reminding everyone the deadline for the 300K
issue is Feb 1. At this point, it looks like it's
going to be pretty thin. I could use a couple things:

1. Anyone who was considering whipping together a few
paragraphs and a photo or two on their 300K, there's
still room and I would appreciate it.

2. If someone has any 300K advertisements they could
scan or loan me, that would be helpful.

3. The cover photo is OPEN. I will pick the cover
car based on the best photo and/or longest story I
get.

YOUR CAR COULD BE ON THE COVER!!!

Thanks,
Andy Mikonis, editor