Re: Carb. hookup

In 1961 when I got my 300C both carb. opened together. My parents lived
on a gravel road. No matter how I tried I could start without spinning
the wheels. I figured out how to change it to progressive movement.
Much better.

I drove a 63 Pacecar conv. to my first club meet. A few people made me
feel like an outsider. I'm sorry to say there are still a few who make
people feel that way. I agree the club focus is 300 Letter Cars. I hope
we all want to help keep any old car preserved, especially MoPars. I've
always felt welcome at the other clubs meets not matter what I drove.
But this is the Club that has been the most helpful. This where I find
answers to even my crazy questions. Thanks to the many who have helped
me along the way. We have many good members. Another thanks to you who
sign your last name. I also like to know where you live.

The 63 Pacecar was followed by a D, L & M.

Ken Krull
Indiana