driving 300C vs 300F

Thank you to those who responded - it seems like oil and water don't mix - so don't 300C and 300Fs agree.

Obviously individual cars vary - is it possible to get an accepted real good 300C and 300F, and get someone 'impartial/unknowing' to drive them over a challenging route, course? Or is that just dreaming - one comment I found interesting was that a 300C drives smaller than an F - that does not surprise me - how about body shake, solidnes at say 80 mph on secondary roads?!

The trans in my 300C is amazing, changes instantly/killer on little throttle, yet hangs on in first when floored, chirps tyres on 1- 2 change, etc.. Obviously in any comparision, it criticial to get a well set up car, trans, carbs.

Aussie Christopher