Shifter cable interchange - 3 spd - 2 spd?

Shifter cable interchange - 3 spd - 2 spd?

Ggood mmornin'. Still ffreezing in Atlanta!

Can anyone tell me if the cables interchange between the '57 PowerFlight and TorqueFlight?
(2-speed - 3 speed)
Had a 2-speed cable offered to me...still hoping to find a used piece instead of NOS - as mine is badly crimped. Many thanks! mv