1962 Rocker Trim

Hi All,
I was wondering if anybody might have a passenger side rear wheelwell
piece of the rocker trim. I've noticed that the trim is a fairly rare option.
I've only seen it on a few cars. Of course both my 62's have it, the convert
and the sport. Maybe somebody's got a parts car with this trim.

My one car's missing this piece and on the other one, the piece was pretty
damaged. I spent superbowl sunday tapping it out. Luckily I watched the game
alone. It looks pretty good if you slighty cross your eyes. My bag of lead, a
small hammer, and another day and I could have it looking perfect.

How rare is this option, anybody know?

Thanks,
Sean Duggan
Los Angeles