AACA NAtional Show In Orlando 0 early March 2003

AACA NAtional Show In Orlando 0 early March 2003

We would like to take our "G" (named "RG") to the national AACA Show in Orlando on Saturday, March 8. We live in Punta Gorda, about 180 miles south of Orlando. We could drive "RG" there but he would be going for his Senior AACA award and we are fearful something would happen to him along the way (heaven forbid me have to actually fix anything along the way with my lack of mechanical skills). We wondered if anyone out there in 300 land plans to attend that meet anyway that would have the equipment to haul "RG" there and back. We would naturally pay your expenses / reasonable fees. Please respond privately if you or someone reliable you know is interested in helping "RG" get to see his friends at the show. We understand several other 300 Club International members are bringing their 300's also.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP