[no subject]

I am in need of a decklid/trunk lid for a 300G in restorable condition. I just acquired the G that needs restored. It has a 300F trunk on it that is in decent condition that I can trade or sell if I can find the G deck lid. Will pick up if possible.

Without me digging to deep, how do you tell a 375HP from a 400HP engine. This engine has a Red Block with Black Valve Covers. There is Black spray on the front of the trans. Has Chrome Air Cleaners that look to be very old - all the cars and photos I have seen have Gold Air Cleaners. This engine looks absolutely untouched except for a replaced freeze plug on the right side and rebuilt carbs.

Thanks,
Ken Boyd
K Coupe, K CrossRam Convert, L Coupe and now G Coupe