From: "Peter Yu" <peteryu440@xxxx>
To: <crossram@xxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 3:22 AM
Subject: 1970 300 For Sale

> I have for sale a 1970 300 2-door 5 seater, VIN CM23TOC248024. It is in
good running condition but could use a new carb. I've rebuilt the carb a few
years ago, but it has a leak at the throttle shaft. New battery. Michelin
tires have lots of tread left. Radiator and heater core have been recored.
Vinyl needs to be redone, however, the dash pad is in excellent condition.
Original paint, no rust to speak of. Transmission and suspension have been
rebuilt a while ago and are in good condition. The car is currently
registered, but has not been used much in the past 3 years. $1900 OBO.
Contact Peter at 510 710 1100.