Brakes

To those of you who may be concerned;
I put my New Master Cylinder on my K today and bled the brakes
and I now have a firm pedal!! I think the problem was partly due to
The right front wheel cylinder was locked up very tight.As soon as I
changed
the wheel cylinder and bled the brakes. Then there was a pedal!!
Thanks to all with your many words of wisdom!
Phil