Re: [Chrysler300] 300 K

I had a 64 300k back in 1986 seriel# 8443170875 it was basicly a car that sat
in disrepair for years. But I bought it for the 413 h.p. block and wanted to
put it in a 1959 plymouth I had. Well after getting it running and doing some
major work on the car I went out and terrorized the streets of chicago with
this car. I can remember bringing it home with the rear springs sagging, the
headlight held in by duct tape, the exhaust cut off by the transmission(man
was it loud) well I got to take it to the drag way in union grove wisconsin
best time was 16:30 at 89 mph reminding you this car had a broken valve
spring and 89,000 hard miles. I remember coming home that night with my
buddys (we all had seperate cars) I had pulled over to get some gas so i had
to play catch up to them. the exhuast i put on the car exited right in front
of the rear wheels.so I was running the car hard i figure 120 to 140 (i know
it may seem extreme but when your 19 years old you somtime do stupid things)
i caught up the them and past them they said when i backed off the gas there
was smoke covering the entire expressway. Man i had some fun with that car
to make a long story short I stripped the car saving the motor, trans
,rearend ,seats and console. Still have the rearend and console and the
title. well enuf about me ...have a good weekend...... bob mundo