leaky carb.

Pete thanks for the reply and I am planning to contact
the shop that I had the work done on Mon.
I guess my question should have been is there anyone
out there in 300 land that knows about the holley
4160?
I don't think where the leak is it would had anything
done to it.It looks like I might have a very small
hole/crack in the housing of the second fuel bowl.
Any info. on if this type of part can be ordered or
if I need to get a new carb. ?
Or even if I can repair it
Chris
69 300