1955 300B

To all who may be concerned:
I was just in Ceasrers Palace yesterday here in Las Vegas and I went
into the
FAO Schwartz toy store and saw a 1:24 die cast model of a 1955 300B Red.

with large white walls. The price wasn't so good. Like $35.00 but I
asked about a
local price and it was $24.99. A little better. Just wanted to pass this
along
to the group.
Phil