FI Tech paper

For those interested with the technical aspects of the 58 Fuel Injection
system, there is an SAE paper written by the development engineers. I
haven't seen it in years so I don't recall the date (probably 1957 but may
be 1958), and I don't recall if I still have my copy. I imagine any
technical college library will have it. I found it at the Cornell
engineering library in 1974, and I recall the Detroit Public Library had
access to just about anything SAE or automotive. It might even be available
direct from the SAE.

Bob Merritt
Today, not cold or snowing, so I get to chop ice before the roof leaks.
Ain't life a treat?