thanks

Thank you all with the firing order help, as well as the points problem.

Yes the car has been sitting for over 2 years after the engine was
completely rebuilt.So I will try try your suggestions.
I will say this about the group, since my Dad passed away (My answer
man)
I have had to try and get this car running on my own, the group has been

Very helpful,and I appreciate every bit of help that I can get.
Thanks again,
Phil