Re: [Chrysler300] Next step

Be sure that all your battery cable connections are tight &clean and the cables themselves are in good condition, not rotted away internally.If the timing is too far advanced it will "hold back" and crank slow, you can check that by pulling the coil wire and cranking it. You might also check the starter solenoid, mounted on the fender panel to make sure it will pass enough current. If nothing shows up you may as well pull the starter and rebuild it , it probably is due for new brushes and a good cleaning anyway.
Mike