media blasting

while i have a restored 61 3006, i also have a 57
plymouth that i want to have painted. could some
member tell me the pros and cons on media blasting
versus chemical stripping. if i go the media blasting
route, since there are different substances used,
should the media blaster use one specific type? i plan
to pull the interior as well as engine and trans. any
suggestions would be helpfull. thanks in advance jim