Gas tank sender - reply

Hi guys,

There is a seller of repro fuel tank senders, I have seen on (where else)
e-Bay. These are new units, they don't look like the originals, but appear
to be good replacements. He seems to make senders for a lot of cars, and
sells units for our Chryslers. Here's the info:

AtwaterkentAKMFG@xxxx
508-792-9500
Rich
Atwater Kent Co

Also I seem to remember that our own Gary Nelson advertised this service, as
follows:

I rebuild senders. I completely disassemble clean, repair and test. If
it
does not work you don't pay. $65+ frt. includes new sender to tank seal.
Let me know if I can help.

Gary, The Parts Doc
Reno, NV

gwn@xxxx