Re: [Chrysler300] Gas tank sender - reply

Re: [Chrysler300] Gas tank sender - reply

I just bought two new sending units from Atwaterkent One for my 56 Fury and One for my 55
Chrysler. They seem to be well built. They also carry a assortment of gaskets and
locking rings. They will rebuilt yours and they will buy any old units that you have.
Just don't through your old ones away.
Gary Barker