NEW 300 STYLING

Hi Group
I'm not wondering if DCX can sell boxed shaped 300's. I'm wondering if the next generation Intrepids have any slant to the nose? Can you imagine the aerodynamics of trying to make that nose into a NASCAR racer. They minds well race The Big Brown Truck. Maybe some Dodge team could get UPS for a sponsor.
Yours 300ly Bill Elder