WWW Tires

Hi all,
Anyone interested in a set of four Coker radials size 225/75R15 with 2 3/4
inch wide white walls? Replaces 760 - 855 /15 size. Perfect condition.
Priced at $99 each ($160 new). They have less than 200 miles on them.
Selling because I'm showing my 300B with bias tires at AACA meets this year.
Can deliver at Spring Carlisle next week 4/23, 4/24, 4/25. Otherwise about
$10 ea. for shipping.

John