Re: [Chrysler300] Annual Carlisle Show July 11-13th

Re: [Chrysler300] Annual Carlisle Show July 11-13th

In a message dated 04/23/2003 9:36:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kens_Cars@xxxx writes:

> Regarding Pete Fitch eMail today:
> I just spent the day at Spring Carlisle today. New this year for
> $69.95 gets you a pass to EVERY Carlisle show every day all year!!! A good
> deal if you attend several shows...
> Regards , Ken Smitley.

;;;;;That will get you admission, but not a place on the show field.
Admission to the show is usually $6.00 to $8.00 per day, depending upon the
day, but then you have to pay for parking somewhere and that runs maybe
another $5.00 per day. For the 3 days, the cost would be over the admission
fee for the show field. We encourage everyone who can to bring a letter car
to Carlisle. Its really a good time.

Pete.